Rebuild Rebuild

Nicely done guys

Awesome tribute, totally fitting

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Swish

The SMB2 reference at the first autosave point pretty much made my day. Pretty much.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Entertaining

Ironically, the definition of opaque is actually the opposite of what you say it is on the Opacitator (Opaque means impenetrable by light, the opposite of which is transparent... for all you uneducated folks, lol).

Cute animations though and interesting idea for a game.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah, that's the point. To be ironic...

The Breach The Breach

Good times

Everyone's comparing it to Dead Space, which I get, but I'm surprised that I haven't noticed anyone making comparison to Super Metroid? That game was awesome for a lot of the same reasons that Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is still great. Nice work on making good use of the platforming/adventure format, it seems your ambition may have been limited only by Flash itself. I'd love to see you guys make something for a console one day.

Looming Looming

Awesome

I loved the atmosphere, and in a lot of ways, I think flixel was definitely the right way to achieve this. I was glad to be able to your notes after getting all of the endings, brief as they were I'd say they sum up everything that I loved about this.
The use of the small character to establish the idea of a huge, barren landscape with enormous land markers was excellent, and reminds me (somehow?) of games like Shadow of the Colossus or shorts like The Diary of Tortov Roddle.
I think I've found this somewhat inspiring, thank you.

Tetraform Tetraform

whoaz

Really nice smooth control and graphics, interesting idea too. Not a lot of variation from the very beginning but I'm just getting into it and I can tell that this has potential to get crazy difficult. Nice work!

LOL @ this having both medals and visible reviews while under judgement.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

VERY GOOD, SIRS

The graphics, sound, design and overall package are awesome. Especially for a flash game it's rad to see everything so thoroughly done up. It's hard AND frusterating but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. Like really, hasn't anyone ever owned an NES?

Kind of confused as to whether this is supposed to be Japanese or Chinese though? I mean i get that it's a Japanese gamehow premise but the majority of the references are definitely Chinese. Ehhmm, anyways...

Personally I haven't had or noticed any glitchy control problems, but that said, I DID notice that "dimming the lights" alleviated some lag issues (seems like some of the NG ads can be pretty graphics intensive too).
And why is it that nobody seems to be noticing the NG Scoreboard system? THAT is awesome!
SRS

Colomba Colomba

HAH

Pretty good, really challenging but the ability to rank yourself on the high score board against others keeps it kind of interesting... I like that your games are hard, but not TOO hard.
(For anyone having trouble running it, be sure to click the "dim the lights" button, this game is somewhat more graphics intense and NG flash ads can interfere.)

Level Up! Level Up!

jeez

My favorite game on NG at the moment already, after 5 minutes of play.
Is this a Po3 game? Medals whut?
LOVE the retro-ness of it and the levelling up system is not only very thorough, but a great idea. The non-linear nature of the world succeeds where so many others have failed in attempting the same.
SO. GOOD.

titch007uk responds:

Not a power of 3 game. I didn't even realise one of the people I was working with -HAD- a Newgrounds account. I'm glad you are enjoying the game :)